To convert a file into PDF, please follow the instructions below:
- Click here to access the download link.
- Install prompts that follow.
- You may need to restart your computer. You may not, though.
- Inside your software, with a transcript open, go to "Print".
- Where you would normally select a printer to print on paper, click the drop-down or scroll through to locate CutePDF Writer, and select it.
- Click "Print".
- It will then prompt you to decide where you would like to save the file. You can choose your Desktop, My Documents, or wherever you like.
- E-mail me the newly corrected PDF file, exactly the way you would an ASCII. It attaches to e-mails in just the same way.
Adobe Reader is a program that reads PDF files. In order to see all the annotations that I send, you MUST have the most recent version of Adobe Reader. Download it here.